Welcome to Lard Land

Another original song. Probably my favorite arrangement of my main theme (Every puppet character I created has a lietmotif that's their own version of the main character's theme) I wrote the lyrics/composed the tune, my friend Ian Rees mixed/ upgraded the VSTs/ sang the voice of the creepy doll choir. Lard Land is the anti disneyland. A hazardous bucket of blood fun park run by a clinically insane looney toon of a carny. I voiced the Ticket Taker and Shark Pirate, whilst my friend Courtney Mills voiced Tickette the head Insaniteer. I built/created all the puppets too. Let me know what you think.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:44 AM, General Grunt said:

Another original song. Probably my favorite arrangement of my main theme (Every puppet character I created has a lietmotif that's their own version of the main character's theme) I wrote the lyrics/composed the tune, my friend Ian Rees mixed/ upgraded the VSTs/ sang the voice of the creepy doll choir. Lard Land is the anti disneyland. A hazardous bucket of blood fun park run by a clinically insane looney toon of a carny. I voiced the Ticket Taker and Shark Pirate, whilst my friend Courtney Mills voiced Tickette the head Insaniteer. I built/created all the puppets too. Let me know what you think.

Did you share this on NG?  This is hilarious.  Nice work.  And mildly terrifying.  God that laugh at the end.

Edited by HoboKa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh god...Judge Doom.  Roger Rabbit was totally a movie for kids (not).  I found Child's Play to be less terrifying - though the second one definitely dialed up the gross-out factor. 

Sorry for late ass response.  It's sort of a shame that there is a lack of responses to original works and remixes in the WIPs.  I hope the other communities appreciate your work better lol.