Origami King - Snif City Royal Hotel Pool theme (8 bit styled remix with vocals)

KaS

On 7/28/2020 at 5:01 PM, HoboKa said:

Hey Chalis, long time no see.  This is some seriously bad-ass musical chops here.  Love the vocal, funky organ and that beat.  The chippy bass is fun too.  Howbeit, the bass is a tad on the quiet side, but it may be YT encoding screwing things up.  Maybe 0.2 dB boost?

Thanks, long time no see, just getting back into remixing after doing originals for so long lol. I'll probably increase the bass a little, it does sound a little quiet to me now as well. Thanks for the feedback!

14 hours ago, Chalis said:

Thanks, long time no see, just getting back into remixing after doing originals for so long lol. I'll probably increase the bass a little, it does sound a little quiet to me now as well. Thanks for the feedback!

No worries.  What were you doing originals for?  Just for yourself or for another gig?...Dunno why I said "no worries", I meant more along the lines of "It's my pleasure to do so".  Guess I'm bad at saying "You're Welcome" and stuff.  I'm probably overthinking shit again.

Edited by HoboKa

14 hours ago, HoboKa said:

No worries.  What were you doing originals for?  Just for yourself or for another gig?...Dunno why I said "no worries", I meant more along the lines of "It's my pleasure to do so".  Guess I'm bad at saying "You're Welcome" and stuff.  I'm probably overthinking shit again.

Haha yeah I get it. I've just been working on originals for myself just to get better, and I feel I've made a lot of progress over the last year so just trying to get back into remixing