New Sound Set For Omnisphere by Remixer

Meteo Xavier

Now entering the somewhat worn field of Ocremixers turning into sound design conglomerates is professional aspie Meteo Xavier with a set of 60 Omnisphere multi-instruments ("multis") for $5.00.

Fusion-Dance-Cover-Art-1024x1007.png

Taken from my website:

Fusion Dance is my first attempt to make a sound set the way I always go to look for sound sets. This is 60 multi-instruments for only $5.00. This is not a “bread and butter” sound set – you already have hundreds if not thousands of “bread and butter” sounds. No, this is for musicians like me who have lots of sounds that are supposed to generally work anywhere and not be too recognizable because many musicians have a hard-on about that kind of thing taking away the mystique or something. Instead, Fusion Dance is inspired by my love of late 90s/early 2000s romplers, particularly the Roland XV 5050 and 5080, which feature stacks of instruments programmed into a single sound that, oftentimes, sounds unlike anything else and those with trained ears can pick them out in a track once they hear it.

Fusion Dance is more than just me trying to play Eric Persing, though, many of these sounds are designed to be enormous – in some cases you could make up half the track pressing a single note. I made them bigger than I normally hear and I made them sound like things I don’t normally hear. Fusion Dance is designed to emphasize multiple made-from-scratch presets together to form movement (hence the name) and have all manner of clever and avant-garde design plus a lot of use of the orb, so you have filters, rhythms, panning, timbre and all kinds of things doing more than just staying in one place as you sustain notes and chords.

This set was built in Omnisphere 1.5.6 and is confirmed compatible with Omnisphere 2 up to recent versions.

Sound Demo

https://soundcloud.com/meteox9999/fusion-dance-omnisphere-demo

Anyone who may be interested in purchasing it can PM me as I'm just doing a "Paypal me $5.00 and I'll send you the .rar set which is only 10.5MB" for right now until I get it up on more conventional VST store platforms.

More information can be found on this post on my website. https://12mxmedia.com/2020/07/30/fusion-dance-by-12mx-media-for-omnisphere-1-5-6/

Thank you and enjoy!