OCR04113 - Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 "Bright Moon"

Liontamer

• 2 months later...

Sadly, I must recommend that people NOT listen to this track... even though it is very nice.

The tones used in the high pitched end of the song seem to be similar to a certain destructive tinnitus tone... The squealing waveform can damage your hearing if it hits a certain resonance.
It was quite an interesting track until I heard that, and immediately dropped the headphones. The tinnitus that I have responded in a painful fashion to the resonance of the tones, which is how I know this to be true. I once listened contently to such a tone in the past and thought nothing of it, which resulted in my ears ringing continuously for the next few days.

If you do experience tinnitus ring, I suggest you enter a silent environment with no sounds. The ring of the tinnitus will annoy you, but it has the highest chance of repairing somewhat if you do not stress the hairs in your ear any further than necessary,