Happy 25th Birthday Chrono Trigger (American Release)

Jedimichael

(Sorry if this has been posted in the wrong section)

Seeing as most people incorrectly got the American release date wrong, even here at ocremix, I have found the true date to be today, August 22.  So this is a video I have made plus a longtime goal I have been working on towards Chrono Trigger.  Enjoy!

JediMichael

Edited by Jedimichael
name update

Yeah, but it was first released March 11.

That's like if you were born on, say... March 11, 1995, and then moved to another country on August 22, 1995. The change of location doesn't change your birthday.

Or maybe the first time you played it was on the PS1, which was released in North America June 29th, 2001. But it was still released March 11, 1995. The first release date, regardless of location, is the date you count the anniversary of it.

Edited by The Damned

• 2 years later...

Well, instead of making a whole new thread, figured I'll just add more here since its still Chrono Trigger related, just not the birthday this time.  I realized that sometime this summer will be 20 years since I first found ocremix,but, I never have learned how to play even one instrument, so just the listening part is what I mainly do....and make videos to the music.  So I made sure to give full credit to everyone involved in these songs.

So anyways, posting two videos I have made in the last week.  First up is a haste test and trying out a few methods of things.

...and 2nd is the battle test ranking out strongest to weakest.  All for fun to one of my favorite games out there.

Enjoy.

-JediMichael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Made a new Chrono Trigger and Cross video, using music from the many awesome and talented people here (and some found off youtube), to which I gave full credit for, I only just mixed the many songs together.  Since the big debate is if Chrono Trigger was actually released in America on August 11th, 1995 or August 22nd.  I tend to go by the 22nd, but others prefer the 11th.  So I am posting this kinda in the middle of each date.  Happy 28th Chrono Trigger.  (at least we know the correct year)