PRC414 - Smashing The Metal Man (Smash Bros 64)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 414
PRCv17-12

Hello everyone and Welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

AxLR was unstoppable in round 412 and claimed the win. He picked a source from a N64 game.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:28 PM, AxLR said:

Yo ! 
Sorry I gave you the source this late, 've been busy these last days.

This time, let's dive into a N64 Classic : Super Smash Bros. !
And one of my best themes on this one : Metal Mario's Theme !
► 

Good luck to all contestants ! 

SSB-Meta_Crystal.mid 37.16 kB · 1 download

Source: Smash Bros (N64) - Metal Mario

MIDI File

Source Information

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit

The deadline is Friday September 25th 2020 at 10:59 am ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT), check the ThaSauce page for the exact time left. Make sure that the song is uploaded to ThaSauce or that there’s a download link posted in this thread. Two more days.

You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that if you use ThaSauce, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix if you use ThaSauce. Of course you can also upload it somewhere else and put a download link in this thread.

Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted in this thread.

Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they receive a free first place vote added onto their score.

The winner of this round may select the source for PRC416, the rounds after next round.

The winner of PRC412, AxLR, who picked this source, can only participate by submitting a Bonus Mix. His vote is doubled in the voting stage. 

You can find the full rules list at this page as well.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC Home Page

Edited by Bundeslang

• 3 weeks later...

Results time

TheVideoGamer wins PRC414!!.

TheVideoGamer, you are the winner and may pick a source for PRC416. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your sources as fast as you can, but before next Wednesday (7 October 2020), 11:00 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source from any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links (I recently updated this site):

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).