OCR04136 - Crash Bandicoot: Warped "Curb Your N. Thusiasm"

Liontamer

This is beyond any levels of incredible, holy cow! I just LOVE this. I mean, I downloaded the track and then just listened to it 10 times in a row :D The intro is a little long in my opinion, but when it hits, it hits soooo hard. I... I don't even know where to begin. First of all, I'm not familiar with the original, but I can absolutely clearly feel the cartoon-ish evil/crazy/mad vibe going on, and it's simply adorable! The arrangement is top-notch too - there's plenty of variety, never becomes boring for even a second. The diverse instrumentation is also worth mentioning, I guess. I've always been a huge fan of drums/percussion in Rexy's stuff, and this remix is no less amazing in that regard - especially the breakbit at 4:25, that was really nice! And oh my, there's so many various leads - chips, piano, bells, all kinds of synths, wow! And there's even some guitar here and there... This is pure win. Definitely one of the best remixes of 2020!

• 3 years later...