Jump to content

A Map. Where do you live?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go. For the rest of the world, where do you live?


I couldn't completely get rid of the burn marks on the edge of the countries that touched america just using MSPaint, so apologies.

TO saves the thread.

Look at the middle of the map, Africa. Now look a bit upwards. You'll see a peninsula in Europe, to the West. 90% of that peninsula is taken by those torrón swallowing fellows. The other 10% rightfully belong to us. I'm the part that's closest to America. Apart from the atlantic islands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.


×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...