Piano song - Feedback wanted!

From a composition standpoint, you use a violin and a piano at the beginning but use the piano for sustain and the violin for the faster notes. Perhaps it might sound better if you flipped the two instruments for the first 20 seconds or so.

The piano is a little off beat throughout the song. If you recorded live that's understandable, you can fix that in post pretty easily.

A lot of the song sounds like you're pecking at notes, I would mix various chords into the end of each phrase to complete your musical thoughts at the ends of the measures. Don't forget that the piano has 88 notes and half of those are in the lower spectrum. Don't be afraid to hit some bass notes to help the beat!

It's a cool song, I like the chill style.

This is my style of piano if you want to listen:
https://soundcloud.com/100_percent_roemer/dr-lorn

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, thank you I will consider all that. I think I am at a stage where I will just seek advice grow and see where it takes me. 

I thought the link was incorrect as the song had no piano at first lol 

I will probably try to put more synths in my stuff in the future as I don't have access to real instruments. 

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure about the direction you went with this piece. It sounds nice, but I agree with what TorchForge said at the beginning. It also might help to include a beat. I think a nice soft beat is missing here...

The instruments are in really nice quality. Nothing's off key, and the audio quality is very good. Your track sounds a bit jazzy, but it's lacking something. Maybe a bit of saxophone could go well here. Try it! I think you have potential as a composer. Keep at it, and keep developing in practice. :)