2 hour 25 minute Gravity Beetle MMX3 speedrun

• 100_PERCENT ROEMER changed the title to 2 hour 25 minute Gravity Beetle MMX3 speedrun
  • 2 weeks later...

Soundcloud being weird can't stop this mix! I'm digging the energetic yet chill vibes of this piece. The lead doesn't stand out too much, which kinda makes the whole soundscape blend into one nice gravitational field. I might suggest looking at that lead if you wanted it to be more center-piece, layer it or do some tweaking to make it demand more attention. A good relaxing piece though, and it took you less time to make than for me to beat the game (platformer problems!). Good work here.

Thanks! I just recently started getting into remixing. I remember the leads of the original song being way more metal than what I have, if I revisit the track I'll need to do something about that.

I've been practicing my workflow in FL studio so recently stuff has been more quantity over quality. Thanks again for the input, greatly appreciated.