Excite Truck Play List?

Derachi

I know I need an SD card and I know I need something to get the tuneage from my computer onto the card, but I'm kinda lost there.

You can get little things that resemble USB flash drives that have a slot in them that you put the card in, and then transfer via USB onto the card. Usually they support a number of card formats (with just the one card slot) so make sure you get one that supports SD. That would be the cheapest way to go I would say.

I know I need an SD card and I know I need something to get the tuneage from my computer onto the card, but I'm kinda lost there.

You can get little things that resemble USB flash drives that have a slot in them that you put the card in, and then transfer via USB onto the card. Usually they support a number of card formats (with just the one card slot) so make sure you get one that supports SD. That would be the cheapest way to go I would say.

Hmm - sounds like it'd run over $30. I dunno if I wanna do something like that for a system which'll probably support custom soundtracks on very few games.

Though, the Excite Truck music is annoying.

Anyway, original poster - I was thinking for the Scotland levels I would use Iron Maidne's Clansman. Cuz, it's about Scotland.

Hmm - sounds like it'd run over $30. I dunno if I wanna do something like that for a system which'll probably support custom soundtracks on very few games.

Then you're looking in the wrong places.