OverClocked ReMix Re-Theming - Dark Skin Updated: 2021-07-02

Ramaniscence

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Did a quick fix to remove the white. Main page still looks a little jacked, and doesn't look like I'm going to be able to remove that Google ad anymore, S'OH WELL, but userstyles is over bandwidth (with just text? o.o) so you gotta paste the code manually:

@-moz-document url-prefix(http://www.ocremix.org/) {
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]/* === QUICK FIX === */[/COLOR]
div.tab-container {
background-color: #000 !important;
background-image: url() !important;
}

div.tab-panel-br, div.tab-panel-bl, div.tab-panel-tl, div.tab-panel-tr {
background: url() !important;
padding: 0 !important;
}

div.tab-panel { background: #000 !important; }
}

Just make a whole new style, and paste this into it. It should fix things.

• 3 months later...

Awww, I was thinking that there was another update.

Yah, it's great. Only funny thing is when people post 'spoilers' as white text, it comes out quite obvious, hehhhhhh. But yeah, that's nothing major, it's still pretty easy to avoid, as the white stands out heaps. (Ironic isn't it).

And yeah, blacks much more pleasing on the eye.

Oh and, err, wb atma?

Well I can't say I overtly appreciate a gigantic red SAUCED logo in my text editing box when I make a forum post, but I'm pretty sure that might be a code mistake anyhow. My real question is, how do I go about loading this stylesheet in Opera. I read on the Opera Wiki that any userstyles.org stylesheet can be made to work with Opera if you, quote, "remove the Mozilla bits at the top and the bottom." Problem is, I don't know what the Mozilla bits are.

Then the only other question I have is, can I change the ridiculous SAUCED logo in the upper left of the page to something a bit... i dunno... less obnoxious?

After checking this thread out, I installed everything to try it. I can easily picture myself using this from now and ever.

If it weren't for this:

2zic2rt.jpg

I haven't read the entire thread yet, so I don't I know if it's already been brought up, but this alone makes posting rather difficult.

ooooooh

I think that this is how it is

I USED to be able to change it in the CSS. Darkesword actually wrote the original fix for the input boxes for dark windows themes (because the input boxes would force black text into the black input fields), but...it doesn't seem to work anymore.

I don't know if it's an OCR thing, or a Firefox thing, or an OS X thing, but it's not working on my side.

My real question is, how do I go about loading this stylesheet in Opera. I read on the Opera Wiki that any userstyles.org stylesheet can be made to work with Opera if you, quote, "remove the Mozilla bits at the top and the bottom." Problem is, I don't know what the Mozilla bits are.

There's 2 seperate CSS styles for OCR. One for the site's main CSS file, and another for the vBulletin style specifically. Within both (I'm pretty sure both anyway) there's a FEW lines that have the mozilla thing thing so that they can edit specific URLS...

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

[B]@-moz-document url-prefix(http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/) [/B]
{
/* ======= Sidebar Removal for forums by Grey Ninja/OCR_Dave. ======= */
.left-column {
display:none !important;
}

div.middle-column {
margin: 10px 0px 0px 145px !important;
}

div.middle-column-extended {
margin: 10px 10px 0px 10px !important;
}

div.breadcrumb {
left: 10px !important;
/* top: -172px !important; */
color: #aaa !important;
}
}

You're looking for those.

Then the only other question I have is, can I change the ridiculous SAUCED logo in the upper left of the page to something a bit... i dunno... less obnoxious?

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
/* BACKGROUND COLOR (also: Composer/Artist/etc Sidebar Text) */[/COLOR]
body {
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]/* background-image: url("http://ramaserv.thasauce.net/images/OCRCSS/OCR4-Contrast/ocrtopcaco3kt.png") #000 no-repeat !important; */[/COLOR]

[B] background: url("http://ramaserv.thasauce.net/images/OCRCSS/OCR4-Contrast/OCR-Contrast-Logo-03.png") #000 no-repeat !important;[/B]
color: #aaa !important;
[COLOR="DarkGreen"] /* background-repeat: repeat-x !important; */[/COLOR]
}

TO's logo is still in there, just commented out. You can change it to whatever you want if you just change the bolded URL.

I think <textarea> has its own background-color attribute, but I dunno what you'd do about the black text.

Yea...I'm lookin' around in the CSS, but so far nothing has worked.

• Ramaniscence changed the title to OverClocked ReMix Re-Theming - Dark Skin Updated: 2021-07-02