OverClocked ReMix Re-Theming - Dark Skin Updated: 2021-07-02

Ramaniscence

yeaaa, this site is goin' through a LOT of changes right now. I doubt I could keep up with all of them as they happen, I'm just gonna sit for a week or so and see if stuff settles down before I start making any major changes...

I will change the userstyle files with the old URL right now, though.

Blame Google Chrome for me not getting to this sooner >_>

• 2 weeks later...
If you're annoyed like I was with the mega-dropdown and new white text partially covering the black Contrast-04 logo, here's an adjusted image that fixes that.

here's a further edited image that doesn't even bump into anything

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3678/ocrcontrastlogo045nowav.png

I took the waveform out though since it was messy looking

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to a lot of changes in the code for OCReMix, I can get a lot nicer stuff done now. Anyway updates coming very soon, it's just 7:30 AM and I have a meeting with a client tomorrow..later today. -_-'

With this new skin I was able to bring the mascot back, fill in almost all the holes that were left (almost) and combine all the themes into 1 big one (finally), which means no more separate themes for different resolutions or a separate vBulletin fix. Yea...that was a long time coming, I know.

ANYWAY here's a nice little preview for ya:

preview2010.png

Thanks to a lot of changes in the code for OCReMix, I can get a lot nicer stuff done now. Anyway updates coming very soon, it's just 7:30 AM and I have a meeting with a client tomorrow..later today. -_-'

With this new skin I was able to bring the mascot back, fill in almost all the holes that were left (almost) and combine all the themes into 1 big one (finally), which means no more separate themes for different resolutions or a separate vBulletin fix. Yea...that was a long time coming, I know.

ANYWAY here's a nice little preview for ya:

preview2010.png

I'll probably change the logo back >.>

but yeah, looks good

Well guys, here it is:

http://userstyles.org/styles/24959

Just about everything I can change SHOULD be styled now (well, main page, and mix pages anyway.

There IS a problem with getting the search bar to theme in Firefox (works in Chrome right now), that I'm still trying to figure out, but there's no ETA on that so I figured I'd release it as is now because it's done besides that (as far as I've noticed).

I'll update the first post sometime later today most likely.

Also: Delete all your own styles before installing this one, they're now obsolete and marked as such on userstyles.

OH and as far as I've observed, colors are slightly messed up for newer versions of Firefox on OS X. This is kind of a constant problem I have and I haven't been able to get a straight answer as to why or how to fix it. I have the same problem on ThaSauce right now...when I figure out wtf is up, you can be SURE I'll fix it.

• 3 months later...
  • Ramaniscence changed the title to OverClocked ReMix Re-Theming - Dark Skin Updated: 2021-07-02