The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ~ Kakariko Village (Solo Piano Arrangement)

Dcapo89

Hey all! 

I recently completed this simple romantic-era styled arrangement of Kakariko Village from The Legend of Zelda series and I thought I would share it here. For this rendition, I wanted to focus on bringing out the piece's warm and comforting quality. I found that changing the key signature from Bb Major to F Major helped darken the sound and create a richer texture. F Major is one of my favorites and is just such a great key for these kinds of pieces. I generally shy away from changing keys too much, but this change made such a huge impact on the arrangement's tone. I also worked in some richer harmonies and a tiny bit of ornamentation for fun. It's a simple little arrangement, but I'm overall pretty happy with how it turned out. It's a common piece to cover/arrange but I hope some of you enjoy this slightly different take on the tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQD5IgRbRW8

Edited by Dcapo89