Sonic 2 - Mysitc Cave Zone

DrumUltimA

Crappy intro. You need to contrast the intro with what comes after it. Make it BIG and INTENSE, and then slowly come in with the song. Also, the bass that comes in after the intro is boring as all hell.

And DrumUltimA my ass, the drums are fucking WEAK! Overcompressed, boring, useless. Lacking dybamics all around, and the bass only backs it up in terms of bland sounding sadness. You need to get some bends and slides into that bass, slap it once in a while, make it POP! Dynamics, m'boy, that's the make or break element in this style of music, and you ain't got it.

Song drags on for 4 minutes (so far) and nothing happens. It just loops over and over with different patches. You need to break the slow tempo eventually, rock out for a while with something extravagantly funky. I suggest you rework alot of this before submitting, this is a definite NO.

Best of luck! :D

Yes, dybamics, eat it.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing is, I never even noticed anything SnappleMan went over. It would stink though if this song was rejected for stuff like that. Sure it could use a little reworking, but I bet it'd get at least one YES (though the vibe solo does get boring after awhile).

Best of luck!