An OCR new year - Resolutions? (Happy New Years!)

Pi_R_Squared

My resolutions:

• I will judge at least 5 mixes per week. No exceptions!
  • To work on my patience skills, if I feel myself getting very bothered over something, I will take a 15 minute break and distract myself with TV/cookies/other harmless activity.
  • My new online curfew will be 1:00 am on school nights.
  • I will have my first official demo done by the end of January.
  • I will distribute this demo to at least 10 professionals by the end of 2007.

I think everyone should resolve to quit bitching about the new vBulletin. Because it's fucking awesome. AWESOME.

Good work DJP! I am quite pleased.

QFT/E. Seriously. Little quirks to get used to here and there but nothing to complain about.

Also, my resolution is to never live in Washington State ever again. My lease ends today, I'm staying with la familia for a few days, and then I'm leaving this fucking horrible state in the dust forever.

Heh. Moving to Vegas?

In no particular order:

- Get good grades, finish up my damn associate

- Finish my FF7 track, lest zircon strangle me personally!

- Find a way to make millions of dollars (numba 1 priority)

- Lose some weight

- Make more songs to get posted at RTS, OCR, and VGMix!

- Be less lazy when it comes to actually posting songs at RTS

- Level a blood elf paladin to 70 >_> <_<

1. Forget about stuff that I messed up on in the past and just move forward. No thinking "Damn, if only I had done this..." or "I wonder how it would've turned out if I didn't..." or any of that crap. It's all in the past and there's nothing I can do to change it. So quitcherbitchin.

2. No girls. No dating, kissing, talking dirty, etc. I know it sounds weird but with the girls I'm starting to fall for, I think this is for the better. Not that they're bad girls or anything but they're my rly good friends. Also, I should mention that I'm a senior and she/they are freshman. I kinda don't need a serious relationship right now even though I'm horny as fuck! =P

1. Forget about stuff that I messed up on in the past and just move forward. No thinking "Damn, if only I had done this..." or "I wonder how it would've turned out if I didn't..." or any of that crap. It's all in the past and there's nothing I can do to change it. So quitcherbitchin.

2. No girls. No dating, kissing, talking dirty, etc. I know it sounds weird but with the girls I'm starting to fall for, I think this is for the better. Not that they're bad girls or anything but they're my rly good friends. Also, I should mention that I'm a senior and she/they are freshman. I kinda don't need a serious relationship right now even though I'm horny as fuck! =P

The best girlfriend in the world is never more than an arm's length away.

1) Exercise More: I actually started on that a week ago. I'm back playing Tennis, thank God. :)

2) STOP PROCRASTINATING: Procrastination + Studying Medicine = not good...

3) Finish some of the games I bought in 2006: I got a couple of them for every console collecting dust. All I need is to play them. Right now I'll focus on finishing Twilight Princess (the final dungeon remains) and Final Fantasy XII.

4) Write More gaming-related articles and reviews.

5) Collaberate with a ReMixer to get a track done for OCR and/or participate in one of OCR's remxing projects.

6) Learn Guitar: this is very far off but I really want to learn...

The best girlfriend in the world is never more than an arm's length away.

I like it.

Also, I'm composing a list of 100 things I want to do before 2010.

My continued favourite on it is 'give a girl a haircut'.

If all goes according to plan it should be up on my site in a few hours. Or I might go to the pub and see if I can't get a girl to kiss me at 12.

Exercise more seems to be a popular one; it's on the top of my list as well.

Really enjoying my last semester of college is another. Going out with friends, not worrying so much about grades, that kind of stuff.

Getting and staying organized would be a good one too.

I like it.

Also, I'm composing a list of 100 things I want to do before 2010.

My continued favourite on it is 'give a girl a haircut'.

If all goes according to plan it should be up on my site in a few hours. Or I might go to the pub and see if I can't get a girl to kiss me at 12.

LAOS, you never cease to ammuse me. Heres hoping you still as witty as ever in 2007....... Now where are the smileys when I need em?