Final Fantasy IX - Eternal Harvest

H36T

Hello again! I'm doing a transcription challenge for this month's February Album Writing Month and my second song was this guy here

I had a lot of fun experimenting with the percussion since I'm...really bad at it to say the least haha. The vocalist within me also couldn't help himself and added some tidbits there too. I won't take this any further since I can't really fathom how to make this song OCRemix worthy in terms of adding enough of my own flavor to make it original. Still, it was fun! I also lost a lot of quality on YouTube so if you want the HQ version here is a link to that as well.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eIT-B2M19X8rm32ZCvvJBtwrwLCzbwBa/view?usp=sharing

edit: as an aside, I'll say I know its rather loud of a recording (the HQ version at least). So maybe turn it down if you wish lol

Edited by HarlemHeat360

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 8:03 AM, Wassup Thunder said:

Oh dang, I remember this song/scene! Love how lively you made it sound with the percussion and vocal parts. I enjoy the bit more intense feel than the original but the woodwinds and harp call back the familiar serene beauty. Lovely work.

Thank you! The woodwinds actually showed me a lot in sound profile. I am really enjoying working more with them after I got spitfire woods.