Streets of Rage Remake is RELEASED

lazygecko

Just use an audio editing program like Audacity it will import the track as ogg and then you can add fade out's and also export as mp3.

How much of a difference is there betweeen .Mp3 and .ogg? I know almost nothing of audio quality since I have never had speakers that I thought I might notice a difference on.

Yeah, I plan to edit the oggs and put in house music I collected that would jive with the levels.

I've played the demo before that only had stage 1 and it was pretty good. I also like the music updates by Gecko and Jaxx.

Somebody really needs to put a mirror up for Bomber Games as the regular server keeps going down because of this one 71 MB download alone.

Yeah, I plan to edit the oggs and put in house music I collected that would jive with the levels.

I've played the demo before that only had stage 1 and it was pretty good. I also like the music updates by Gecko and Jaxx.

Somebody really needs to put a mirror up for Bomber Games as the regular server keeps going down because of this one 71 MB download alone.

i did that. on their forum, and here.

Very nice.

You guys did a fine job putting this all together, and kudos to the team for the end result.

I gotta ask though... I noticed a number of enemies from the original SoR. How come the jump/flip girls who looked a lot like Blaze in SoR1 weren't used? I'm not complaining mind you. Just curious.

they arer, one of the numerous path lead to the SOR1 boat, i think.

I didn't have time to finish all of my work for the release, and I had to reinstall Windows last month so I couldn't load my source files properly as I had to set up all my stuff again. The syndicate HQ was to have a brand new version but instead got an old one from VGMix. I've started working on the other one again and made sure it suits the game a lot better:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/the-last-soul-mp3.html

Thanks for your comments Nutritious much apprieciated.

and to all you people who enjoyed listening to some of remixes

here are two original tracks composed by me.

I do enjoy remixing but creating original tracks is something i really enjoy doing too

http://www.zshare.net/download/technomoon-zip.html

enjoy!.

Nice, nice and did I happen to mention nice? Also after downloading the patch and renaming the files me, my speakers, and the entire freaking neighborhood are hearing my glee. Amazing job guys. icon10.gif

RE: The patch: Am I the only one that has a major sound and slowdown issues with the patched version? The sound has feedback that didn't occur in the original and the game speed is downright terrible. Even when I slow down the FPS it still lags.

Nice, nice and did I happen to mention nice? Also after downloading the patch and renaming the files me, my speakers, and the entire freaking neighborhood are hearing my glee. Amazing job guys. icon10.gif

RE: The patch: Am I the only one that has a major sound and slowdown issues with the patched version? The sound has feedback that didn't occur in the original and the game speed is downright terrible. Even when I slow down the FPS it still lags.

Use this and this.

Use this and this.

I have and have. Whoops should have made it more clear. I mean the patches to the original release of remake seemed slow to me compared to the original release of remake. Thanks for trying to help though. I still have the original remake in another folder so no worries on this end. I'll keep playing and drooling at my leisure.

P.S. Did I mention I love the tracks? Heh, just thought I'd throw another in for good measure.