Dragon Warrior: Children of Erdrick - Send all WIPs to Monobrow!

Rexy

Wowowow... I've had Unkown World covered BEFORE te vBulletin switch. It's already finished for about 5 months or so.

*link removed*

If i need to do some extra stuff, just lemme know via PM or e-mail. I'm not as active on the board as i used to be.

If you have any WIPS, send them my way, I will give them a listen.

At this point, if you were on a song that had a WIP and are upset that you were taken off, just send us the WIP or finished song and we will review it like as normal towards the criteria of the project, and if everything is kosher, you'll be put back on that track.

Don't worry guys, Rexy didn't kick everyone not done off the project, she just decided that a clean slate would be a better move, since it seems like no one has made any progress that hadn't already, in an ENTIRE YEAR.

So for the time being, all songs not listed as finished are up for grabs...

• 2 months later...

Last post was on 01-28-08... THREE months ago. I'm pretty sure this project won't finish ever, which is a shame. Some people did alot of work to get their songs in. So the least you guys could do is wrap this up.

This seriously pisses me off.

Just wanted to you know how content I am with your project...

Last post was on 01-28-08... THREE months ago. I'm pretty sure this project won't finish ever, which is a shame. Some people did alot of work to get their songs in. So the least you guys could do is wrap this up.

This seriously pisses me off.

Just wanted to you know how content I am with your project...

Grumpy, aren't we?

I can see if this was being neglected by the directors, but it seems that there's no interest right now.

Grumpy, aren't we?

I can see if this was being neglected by the directors, but it seems that there's no interest right now.

Well i think people who actually did some work on this project are being ignored and unrewarded for their efforts. Especially as you can see the projectleaders being VERY active on this forum, except on the project they should be running... See my frustration? By the way, contacting them direcly doesn't seem to work very well. So perhaps saying stuff like this on the public boards might get something running.

• 5 months later...

Just an FYI, Rexy added me as a director for this project because she is never around. If you have anything to send or offer, send it to me. I have not received one PM from anyone regarding this project, and sent a bunch out when I was added.

So if you have anything, SEND IT HERE, if you want a critique, ASK ME, if you want help, ASK ME, if you are interested in a song, even if it is claimed, ASK ME, if you want to try your song again or REDO YOUR OLD AS HELL SONG, do it!

All a director can do is try to motivate people and listen and be receptive, and maybe set DEADLINES - but if no one is doing any music, or trying to make it better, what's the point of a deadline if no one else is showing any interest in the project to get in?

I'm not bitching at all here, I'm pretty fine atm, but I just do wanna say, if you want this project to be done, YOU have to make it happen, make your songs, and send them, end of story. Otherwise things will not change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It won't die off. Right now there are so many projects going, that it wouldn't surprise me if quite a few of them had long lulls like this one has had thus far. Also, with Summer coming up, people might get more free time, so there's hope yet.

I'd join, as I'm a fan of the series. But not being able to match the quality being sought makes that idea a no-go.

It won't die off. Right now there are so many projects going, that it wouldn't surprise me if quite a few of them had long lulls like this one has had thus far. Also, with Summer coming up, people might get more free time, so there's hope yet.

I'd join, as I'm a fan of the series. But not being able to match the quality being sought makes that idea a no-go.

Do it anyway, Coop. You could do something cool.

• 4 weeks later...