FFX - High Summoner Yuna (Zanarkand, orchestral)

Uboichi2

i enjoyed the arragment, sounds like it would be an intro if they did a 10-3 (not that i would buy it, 2 sux). It has a lot more emotion than the other chamber remix (i wouldn't call either of them orchestras) but the melody is taken in a very loose interpritation almost like a remix a romantic period composer would do. I agree with the dude on top, the sounds could be better. a live recording is worthy for this aragment. cant wait to hear the next draft.

I like the way you used the source here, and the arrangement is well done too (though the weakness of the samples comes through a few times, e.g. 1:58-2:05). I guess the one problem I have is that dynamic range. Specifically, the climax around 4:20 seems like it could enter a lot stronger (those piano chords). Also, I think you could work with the panning a bit to give each part more space. It seems crowded the way it is right now.

i think its good enoungh to be finished, btw whar program do you use?

Cakewalk Sonar 5

Garritan Personal Orchestra

And a bit of Edirol Orchestral for the little bit of percussion at 1:46 and 1:53

I like the way you used the source here, and the arrangement is well done too (though the weakness of the samples comes through a few times, e.g. 1:58-2:05).

That's bad settings and why it's *almost* finished ;)

Thanks for the feedback =)

Whoops, I thought I commented.

Sounds pretty good. I was concerned about the reMIX bit of it originally [as a lot of orchestral mixes tend to be more RE and less MIX], but having heard it eased that quite a bit. Of course the source is still pretty recognizable, but I think you did a great job with this one.

So..uh, good luck.