Native Instruments has super discounts and bundles with Komplete 13 this month (june 2021)

Hey guys,

some of you may be interested in knowing that Native Instruments (Kontakt, Komplete etc.) is having their annual Summer of Sound discount event. Now is a good time to get sweet virtual instruments for a low price. I've been saving up money for just a time like this and I'm super excited that they're offering the hardware bundles again. I got the A61 keyboard with the Kontakt 13 library (which is pretty massive and has just about everything you need, I imagine.)

I was a little confused about the difference between updates, upgrades and the need for base products / software but I just received my keyboard and serials and everything seems to be in working order (meaning everything is unlocked so I have full access to all instruments.)

Looking forward to creating music with this beast (big download though!)

Here's the link for those interested: Summer of Sound discount at Native Instruments

NB: I'm not affiliated with Native Instruments nor do I get paid for advertising. I'm just letting you guys know, because I often see people expressing their wishes to get a big library like Komplete.