Animal Crossing 8pm Theme Remix

bGevko

Reactions as I listen

Okay chillin vibe. Coolin relaxin vibin

Like the sound of the piano. Reminds me of Spitfire's soft piano. The guitars sound really alive. Are you playing? The 808 (I assume) is a nice little touch but may need some control.

Oooh digging the accordion! I wanted more though!

Nice little effects added after the transition. Is the accordion a sample so you couldn't expand on it? I think this was a very nice little track overall. I'm unfamiliar with the source but I enjoyed the vibe this had. Think you really captured what I imagine chilling in Animal Crossing is like.

8 hours ago, HarlemHeat360 said:

Reactions as I listen

Okay chillin vibe. Coolin relaxin vibin

Like the sound of the piano. Reminds me of Spitfire's soft piano. The guitars sound really alive. Are you playing? The 808 (I assume) is a nice little touch but may need some control.

Oooh digging the accordion! I wanted more though!

Nice little effects added after the transition. Is the accordion a sample so you couldn't expand on it? I think this was a very nice little track overall. I'm unfamiliar with the source but I enjoyed the vibe this had. Think you really captured what I imagine chilling in Animal Crossing is like.

Thanks so much for writing this up! I didn’t use any pre recorded samples, so I could have expanded on the accordion. Thanks for the tip about 808 I generally have trouble with controlling the low end. The guitars are from Ample Sound sample library. 

Ah okay, well at the end of the day I think whether you choose to expand or not is a personal choice. I was just feeling it and was sad to see it go so soon.

Whicg 808 do you use? In general I've found them to be a bit cumbersome to work with because they don't always respond the way I think they should.

Ah it was a random sample, I don't really remember. I don't really have the right environment for low end monitoring, so I generally just take a shot at it with my headphones. I know it's something you're not supposed to do, but what can I do, I travel a lot my whole set up is portable.  The thing is, I had this song sitting on my hard drive for almost 2 years, so I actually created it a while ago. I bounced the stems a while ago and then I came back and put it out just now. But anyways, thanks for the feedback bro, I will use more accordions in the next one. I do believe the accordian sound I used is from animal crossing sound font, but I also use Sonokinetic sample library, which is great. I appreciate your feedback, I listened to some of your stuff on Youtube and it's really nice. Do you have any original pieces? You got a soundcloud?

Ahhh, a portable set up. Well regardless of the approach you take, you should be proud of the initial results here. It has a great vibe to it.

I do have a SoundCloud but it's just whatever I post on YouTube for the most part or little demos of things that will eventually go on YouTube. Mostly so I don't have to make a whole video just to share/get someone's opinion.

I do have some original pieces but I haven't had enough time recently to really dig into making my own music. Here are some things I have on YT though that are original.

Edited by HarlemHeat360