OCR00617 - Final Fantasy X "To Zanarkand Once Again"

orkybash

The arrangement is pretty much the same as the original to my ears. There might be some additional parts, but if there are, they are buried. It's still pretty competently put together, though some of the samples could use some modulation.

I love the theme though, and this does it a service, but it's so close to the original.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh dear, it looks like I stand alone here. This is, without a doubt, the worst remix on the website that I have heard. It's not beautiful, it's off and unsettling. The first time I listened to it, I remember cringing listening to the introduction. Some notes I felt were held for too long, and the random times the horn (not sure which one) came into the song, I just thought it was a mess. I will, however, commend 4:30 onwards, for the piano solo. That was the only good bit of the song, and it was a damn good bit.

I, however, can't believe what I'm hearing in this remix. My favourite song, completely butchered. While I may stand alone in this topic, and while it is merely my opinion, I had to say it, since it was the first OCremix song I hated, and I still do. Don't get me wrong, there's a crap load of talent coming from your area, but this was nothing like a good song to me.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00617 - Final Fantasy X "To Zanarkand Once Again"
  • 1 year later...