Final Fantasy VIII: SeeDs of Pandora - History

Darkflamewolf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/26/2022 at 3:30 PM, Jorito said:

It sure is! It's just that all activity is happening on the album Discord. Feel free to join there and discuss further: https://discord.gg/sTxxktNE ;)

Sorry for the delay, been busy with a few projects! Will check out the Discord shortly. :)

On 5/8/2022 at 10:53 PM, Darkflamewolf said:

DAAAAANG, how did I miss @Sbeast?! Good to see you again! Loved working with you on Arcadia Legends. Always a spot for you on the album, buddy! :D Come on in!

Hey again! Yeah I remember contributing to that album—was good fun! :)

On 6/15/2022 at 3:16 AM, Sbeast said:

Sorry for the delay, been busy with a few projects! Will check out the Discord shortly. :)

Hey again! Yeah I remember contributing to that album—was good fun! :)

Yep, still waiting for you to join the Discord! Lots of tracks still left open and some that might be....depending. 😥 But yeah, the track list and the status of the album should be up to date now, numbers and colors and all!

If any remixers are interested, we still got 18 tracks unclaimed and two months left before final album submissions. Lots of key tracks and minor ones are still left unclaimed! If you want to be a part of the final OCRemix Playstation 1 era Final Fantasy remix album, hop on now! Although for those hopping in now, it's kinda a lightning round rush sort of thing! 60 days.... GO! 😆

10 hours ago, Darkflamewolf said:

If any remixers are interested, we still got 18 tracks unclaimed and two months left before final album submissions. Lots of key tracks and minor ones are still left unclaimed! If you want to be a part of the final OCRemix Playstation 1 era Final Fantasy remix album, hop on now! Although for those hopping in now, it's kinda a lightning round rush sort of thing! 60 days.... GO! 😆

I have started working on "Truth" and hope I can make it before deadline.

4 hours ago, noTuX said:

I just remembered I had a old WIP for The Spy that I started a while ago. It would be awesome to revisit it and contribute to the project, but I'm worried about the timeline.

If I were to claim it, how much time would I have to get it completed? 

You have until Sept 15th. Might be best to be earlier than that to account for any fixes, polishing and more to meet OCRemix Eval board standards.

One more week before final due date submission for all finished tracks. If all goes well, we could be looking at a 60 track~ album! That's fantastic if it happens! However, seeing as it is roughly 7-8 days away from final submission, we are no longer taking auditions or applications at this time for additional claims - not unless you can bust out something within a week's time that meets OCRemix panel requirements. 😅 For everyone else who has been waiting on this album, y'all in for a real treat! Fans of the game and music are going to get a really awesome experience!

The album is more or less locked in now. We'll be receiving the final versions of some last minute track fixes, etc. and we'll get to mastering them right away. The album production is basically complete and listed below is the "tentatively" final track list and order! I hope you're excited and pumped! We surely are! This album blew all expectations away and I think you'll be in a real treat!

TRACK LIST

BALAMB GARDEN DISC
1 - The Jellyfish (Fisherman's Horizon) - DJPretzel
2 - Aroma of Sugary Warmth (Balamb Garden) - Clement Panchout feat. Facemeltingsolo, GameroftheWinds & SableProvidence
3 - Moonlit Night on a Calm Lake (Waltz for the Moon) - ChriskAudio
4 - Where is My Fault (Tell Me) - BlueLighter feat. Anna Hanabi, SableProvidence, Khoo Sze Ning, Guitarsvd, Ian Martyn, & dpMusician
5 - Garden's Destiny (The Oath) - Deedubs
6 - I Belong (Where I Belong) - Cyril the Wolf feat. Jordi
7 - Roses, Wine and Gentle Smiles (Roses and Wine) - CarlosEdge
8 - Gaofar (Breezy) - Ian Martyn
9 - The Annals of Truth (Junction) - RebeccaETripp feat. GameroftheWinds & Ian Martyn
10 - Find Your Way to the East (Find Your Way) - Sorven
11 - Take My Squall Away (Love Grows) - Hemophiliac
12 - Tears in Rain (Silence and Motion) - Zack Parrish
13 - The Infested Arena (Fear) - BlueLighter
14 - Long for the Horizon (Blue Fields) - Zack Parrish feat. Ian Martyn, Kestrel Girl & Jesus Chic Acevedo
15 - Moments (Fragments of Memories) - Jorito feat. JoyDreamer & Christ~Amaterasu
16 - Your Smile (Julia) - feraldreams feat. Juan Medrano
17 - Friends Under Different Stars (Ami) - Cecil feat. James Perretta
18 - Lost in Time (The Successor) - Meldecision feat. Metamoogle & Cyril the Wolf

GALBADIA GARDEN DISC
1 - The Galbadian National Anthem (Cactus Jack) - Blake Inc. feat. Cyril the Wolf
2 - Two Scars Matching (Don't Be Afraid) - Tuberz McGee
3 - Dancefloorphans (Truth) - Pixel Pirates
4 - Skadooshin' (Movin') - jdamashii!!
5 - Filthy Lies, Wasted Virtue (Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec) - Vodou Queen feat. Rockos
6 - Queen of Cards (Boogie and Shuffle) - GlacialSpoon
7 - Dead End Blitz (Dead End) - bLiNd
8 - Turn Those UP (Starting Up) - Rockos feat. Siolfor the Jackal
9 - Downtown Run (Never Look Back) - Drakeld
10 - Stuck in My Mind (My Mind) - Jorito feat. Sirenstar
11 - Theme of the White Hole Prevention Agency (Ride On) - APZX feat. Jabo & Tsori
12 - The Marshall (Martial Law) - Rockos feat. Zack Parrish & Tsori
13 - Final Force (Force Your Way) - Ivan Hakštok
14 - Witch Hunter (The Man With the Machine Gun) - Gario
15 - Warheads (Retaliation) - Drakeld
16 - Only A Hot Dog Between One and the Sickness (Only a Plank Between One and Perdition) - Siolfor the Jackal feat. Jabo & Serrin's Toes
17 - You Got Me Dancing (Dance With the Balamb Fish) - Treyt

TRABIA GARDEN DISC
1 - Even Ill-Omens Need a Break (Premonition) - Vodou Queen feat. dpMusician, SirCorn, Shea's Violin, GameroftheWinds & Tsori
2 - Swagger de Chocobo (Mods de Chocobo) - GlacialSpoon
3 - La Victoria de los Bùhos (Timber Owls) - Deedubs feat. Sean Hardin, Wurtzel, Tsori, CNDRSamus & Travis Kindred
4 - Proposition and Clamor (Overture) - APZX
5 - Willingly Sacrificed (A Sacrifice) - MkVaff
6 - El Gran Salar (The Salt Flats) - CNDRSamus feat. GameroftheWinds
7 - A Scar to Match (Rivals) - colorado weeks feat. Chromatic Apparatus, Flake & Shea's Violin
8 - The Oscar Goes to Laguna Loire (Slideshow Parts 1 & 2) - BlueLighter
9 - Night Shift (Jailed) - DJ Orange
10 - OH!! DEKA-DE-JAZZ-DE-CHOCOBO ~ Dirty Contacts Mix (Odeka ke Chocobo) - HeavyViper
11 - For a Few Draws More (The Mission) - Flake feat. Sorven, Audio Mocha, Cyril the Wolf, dpMusician, Zack Parrish, Ian Martyn & Calem Destiny
12 - Still Under Her Control, But With New Management (Under Her Control) - Jean Of mArc
13 - Impressions From Unrest (Unrest) - SirCorn
14 - Into the Singularity (Compression of Time) - Sirenstar feat. Jorito
15 - Concédeme Un Momento (Eyes on Me) - CNDRSamus feat. Earth Kid & Chris Kohler
16 - Deling City Nights (Galbadia Garden) - Lucas Guimaraes feat. Dionte George, dpMusician, theBitterRoost & MegadudeXD
17 - A Wounded Spy (The Spy) - Vylent
18 - Succession of Magical Girls (Succession of Witches) - donut feat. John Bishop
19 - Smooth Heretic (Heresy) - KalS
20 - We Are the Winners (The Winner) - Jorito feat. Numoon, Sirenstar, Cyril the Wolf, Tsori & Dewey Newt

LUNATIC PANDORA DISC
1 - Voces Maledictionis et Spei: Children Fated to Lead (Liberi Fatali) - Heavenwraith feat. JoyDreamer, Bonnie Bogovich, Vodou Queen, Ian Martyn & colorado weeks
2 - If Time Stood Still (Eyes on Me) - Earth Kid feat. Erika Richards
3 - Set the Stage on Fire (The Stage is Set) - Zack Parrish
4 - The Sorceress' Knight (Force Your Way) - Deedubs
5 - Heavy Residents (Residents) - Rockos feat. Zack Parrish & Cyril the Wolf
6 - The Tolls of Stringent Obligation (The Landing) - Zack Parrish feat. Chromatic Apparatus, Alex Parrish, Cyril the Wolf & Angel Hernandez
7 - High Tides and Lunar Cries (Lunatic Pandora) - Audio Mocha
8 - In Horto Dormit Nuntius (The Castle) - Fishy
9 - SeeDs of Pandora (SeeD) - Jorito feat. Sirenstar, Chromatic Apparatus & Juan Medrano
10 - Make Them Bleed (The Legendary Beast) - Zack Parrish feat. Earth Kid & Viking Guitar
11 - Maybe I'm a Lion or Maybe I'm Not (Maybe I'm a Lion) - Ian Martyn feat. Darby Cupit, Ian Cowell, Leo Martyn, Carrie Wood & MegadudeXD
12 - All Existence Denied (The Extreme) - Vodou Queen feat. Cap'n Shred
13 - Succession of Power (The Successor) - ChriskAudio feat. GameroftheWinds
14 - And That's the End (Ending Theme) - Rockos feat. ChriskAudio
Edited by Darkflamewolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We’re in the tail end of the process now.

We have a fair few left who are in the polishing and fixes stage of their tracks due to OCR judge panel feedback. We’re waiting for these final few tracks to get finalized before our masterer can finish their job. 

The release trailer is coming together and we got a general layout and flow to the video now. So that’s in the works.

Finally, the website is complete minus a few required last minute changes when it goes live.

Not long now, everyone! 

Note: I’m also planning several YouTube premiere parties hosted at different times upon release so each major timezone groupings can snag a listen. More words to follow on that! 

• 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Final Fantasy VIII: SeeDs of Pandora - COMING SOON!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is done. The entire album package is complete and all administrative paperwork filed. The rest is in OC Remix staff's hands. Our job as directors is 'basically' over. If all goes well, it won't be but a few weeks more before release! Keep an eye on updates and be prepared for a premiere date and time where hundreds can listen along together once it debuts! :D

• Liontamer changed the title to Final Fantasy VIII: SeeDs of Pandora - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic