MnP 127: The Granstream Saga - Cut Your Way

TheVideoGamer

On 9/29/2021 at 12:31 PM, HoboKa said:

Eh, sort of.  Sleep and Diet are a bit out of sorts.  But at least I am fitting in exercise and working on personal projects.  Dunno when I can actually participate. 

Also, New Rule #2 actually isn't all that bad, as it gives PRC a better fighting chance, imo, so limiting a popular source tune to once a year isn't a bad start.  Obviously, there is room to tweak it if things go south.  Sorry about the snark, earlier. 

Also, doubly sorry about obfuscating things when I quit.  I'm not very good at communication or people skills, to be honest.  Runs in the family.  Hopefully there is room for improvement.  But anyways, I wish the best for you guys and maybe I'll throw my hat in the ring at some point.  Cheers~

No worries! Looking forward, if you do decide to enter.

Rule 2 was came after researching past rounds, and noticing a correlation to it all.

On 10/4/2021 at 3:57 PM, studionimbus said:

FYI the compo page is still allowing entries and submission edits. Only the voting field is supposed to display at the bottom now, right?

What happens is, is there is both a deadline and a close date. The deadline is when you are supposed to get your submission in. The close date is for latecomers who either couldn't submit for technical reasons, or were simply a few days late. You can submit, and still be eligible for voting (And to receive voting points), however the system will class you as late. It encourages people to try and submit on time if they can, while also not locking people out of the opportunity to enter. Not all voting will be announced on the day, due to technical reasons or busy reasons. Hope that clears some info for you.

Edited by TheVideoGamer

Welcome to the Voting Stage!

• There are 7 entries this round.
  • There is 1 Bonus entry(s) this round
  • There IS a voter bonus this round!
  • Coloradoweeks has a vote worth 2x. 
  • When Voting, if possible, avoid granting 1:1 covers top spot.  MnP requires a bit of remixage after all.  
  • Don't vote for Bonus entries please. 
  • Do let me know if you have problems voting, and we can sort something out.
  • Try and not make any comments about each entrant until after voting has concluded. Thanks!
  • Participants may not vote for themselves.  

Vote ends 11th October 1PM.  

Vote here: http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/MnP127

2 minutes ago, TheVideoGamer said:

What happens is, is there is both a deadline and a close date. The deadline is when you are suppose to get your submission in. The close date is for latecomers who either couldn't submit for technical reasons, or were simply a few days late. You can submit, and still be eligible for voting (And to receive voting points), however the system will class you as late. It encourages people to try and submit on time if they can, while also not locking people out of the opportunity to enter. Not all voting will be announced on the day, due to technical reasons or busy reasons. Hope that clears some info for you.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for the clarification!!

Results

• In 1st place with 18 points: Wassup Thunder
  • In 2nd place with 10 points: Kat
  • In 3rd place with points: APZX
  • In joint 4th place with points: Souperion and TheVideoGamer
  • And the last place hero with 3 points: Studionumbus
  • Coloradoweeks created a bonus mix.

Wassup Thunder please PM me with your source pick for Round 129. Normally i'd say next week, but currently the Round 128 special is on, so i'm gonna say the 31st October i want the source in for. Thanks.

Next round will be a Double Dose round. So whoever wins MnP128 will also be selecting a source for MnP129. 2 sources for the price of one! 

Congrats to everyone who participated, you peeps did great! 

Comments:

Don't forget there is a spooky Halloween special currently going on for round 128. Don't be afraid to check it out!