VGM: Very Good Music Radio

D-Lux

Quick Update: VGM returns January 12th. Also, <3 CHz.

For more than two years, I've been doing a weekly radio show playing video game music from my dorm at school called VGM: Very Good Music. However, the threads I make keep getting purged because of inactivity during winter and summer breaks. Well folks, Disco Mover Guy is back again for another fun semester of (great?) radio and entertainment on Friday nights. Those familiar with the show need no introduction, but to those who haven't heard of it before, allow me to elaborate.

VGM: Very Good Music is a bootleg Shoutcast broadcast done by sum noob broke ass college student who's so lazy he's cancelled his show to play video games before. That's an exaggeration of course, and fans of the show keep me motivated to continue the show.

I'll be starting up again on January 12th for your listening enjoyment (what the hell is up with me and big words beginning with 'e' today?). All shows start at 10 PM (some people might say otherwise, but forget them ;) ) and go until whenever I run out of music. I pull tracks from many sites, including OCR, and even some places that may surprise you. Though the show is about the music (really, it is), I also play original music from remixers, do interviews, hold contests, and give news about the vg remix community.

I continue to make each semester better than the previous, so expect some new features/tricks/failures. :)

Important links:

VGM: Very Good Music Stream Link (requires an mp3 stream compatible player like iTunes, Winamp, or WMP11)

IRC Show Chatroom (Or join #vgm on irc.enterthegame.com)

VGM: Very Good Music Homepage (Coming Soon!)

See you on the 12th!

If all goes as planned, I shall be joining Steve next Friday. Who knows to what degree... isn't VGM almost always by the seat of the pants, anyway? ;D But my deep voice will be there to complement Mr. D-Rux... just don't have your sub up too loud, lest the dual bass be too overwhelming. ;-x

Or underwhelming. ;_;

Or something. :)

I saw on the site that a a co-host had left, will he be back?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I've had many co-hosts since I started my show, including personal friends, OCR people, and random (sometimes drunk) people walking past my room. Co-hosts make the show much more enjoyable, not just for me but also for people who can appreciate new things. :)

But to answer your question: they always come back. Always.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I've had many co-hosts since I started my show, including personal friends, OCR people, and random (sometimes drunk) people walking past my room. Co-hosts make the show much more enjoyable, not just for me but also for people who can appreciate new things. :)

But to answer your question: they always come back. Always.

He confused your show with VGDJ and Zircon, he really is retarded, don't listen to him

We might have to let me call in again, my birfday in the 9th as everyone who ever lived knows

• 2 weeks later...