Mega Man 3 - Gemini Man fusion

MartinH

• 2 weeks later...

I can see my YouTube suggestions are all gonna be Mega Man music now 😆

Very cool change of style for this one, I'm really digging it. The jazzier feel works really well for this source tune. I notice in your description that it's not your usual style, but you definitely nailed it.

Once again, for me the stand-out part was the solo from 1:16-1:32. I can hear it in the source tune, but it really sounds great with your instrumentation.

Thanks again for thoughts and feedback! Also one of my most "out of style" tracks, but was very fun and creative trying something different. I also thought this style fit the original quite good, so why not go with that :)

Thanks for mentioning the solo, I'm happy with how it turned out. I'm originally a guitarist and my music is very based on how you play guitar, even though I never pick up my guitar when writing music, my musical ear is undoubtedly developed in a more "guitarish" direction and therefore my soloes is somewhat adapted to be played on guitar.

Once again, thanks for listening!