getting an iPod to play one song at a time

Power Surge

If you checked out my thread in Unmod, you know that I got a free iPod yesterday.

Anyway, I had to format it in order to use it with Windows and I transferred my music to it; works fine so far. My only problem is that I want it to play only one song at a time instead of automatically playing the next song when the previous one ends. It did just that when I tried it out when I first got it, so how do I change it back?

If you checked out my thread in Unmod, you know that I got a free iPod yesterday.

Anyway, I had to format it in order to use it with Windows and I transferred my music to it; works fine so far. My only problem is that I want it to play only one song at a time instead of automatically playing the next song when the previous one ends. It did just that when I tried it out when I first got it, so how do I change it back?

Which model is it? I don't seem to have that capability with the Nano.

Why would you want to do this anyway?

The only way I know of doing it is to browse to the exact song you want to play, and play it. The iPod will not playing anything once the song is done since you've effectively created a one-song working playlist. If the song is repeated when you use this method, you probably have one of the repeat modes set on in the settings.