Submitting original work.

Kruai

I'm sorry, I seem to have posted this in the ReQuests section. Can someone please delete it?

I'm not sure if this has come up before. You see, I am in the process of making a video game, and I want to know if I can submit some simple songs from it. That way you guys can remix it... or something...

So yeah, I just want to submit simple ideas- or drafts- of some songs. Can I? And How?

I'm guessing you'll want to finish making your game, release it and wait for somebody to remix the music from it, or remix it yourself. OCR is for game remixes/rearrangements, not original tracks.

...An idea might be do finish a couple of songs from your game, upload them for people to hear, and perhaps a well-known remixer will do a remix of it; then coincide the release of your game with the addition of the remix to OCR. (Good publicity for your game, no?)

I'm guessing you'll want to finish making your game, release it and wait for somebody to remix the music from it, or remix it yourself. OCR is for game remixes/rearrangements, not original tracks.

...An idea might be do finish a couple of songs from your game, upload them for people to hear, and perhaps a well-known remixer will do a remix of it; then coincide the release of your game with the addition of the remix to OCR. (Good publicity for your game, no?)

That is a wonderful idea. Thank you.