OCR04291 - SaGa Frontier "Crime Boss Nomad"

Liontamer

*sniff sniff* There is something.... Funky in the air. This song just got the stank! The best kinda stank there is. Man you really worked that melody on the piano. I was bobbing my head and moving my body. Really enjoyed the feel of this. The only critique is I wish it was just a little less artifical sounding with some more acoustic type of instruments (even if they were VSTs). However that may have done more bad than good if it was done lazily or just tacked on. I like things as they are. Real good effort and a nice smooth vibe. Thanks for the track and congrats! 

On 11/30/2021 at 3:27 PM, HarlemHeat360 said:

*sniff sniff* There is something.... Funky in the air. This song just got the stank! The best kinda stank there is. Man you really worked that melody on the piano. I was bobbing my head and moving my body. Really enjoyed the feel of this. The only critique is I wish it was just a little less artifical sounding with some more acoustic type of instruments (even if they were VSTs). However that may have done more bad than good if it was done lazily or just tacked on. I like things as they are. Real good effort and a nice smooth vibe. Thanks for the track and congrats! 

Hahaha yes I really wanted this track to be extremely funky! So I'm glad to hear that it is. I like your point about the acoustic instruments, I think the track could've had a neat, different vibe if I had done that. Thanks for the kind words, I'm happy that you enjoyed the track!

On 12/3/2021 at 6:58 AM, orlouge82 said:

Great remix!  Love anything from SaGa Frontier, and even though this isn't one of my top choices from the soundtrack, it's still a really fun remix to listen to!

Thanks so much! Agreed haha, I love all the music in SaGa Frontier so much. Such a god tier soundtrack!

• 2 years later...