Timaeus - "Rising Above" Music Album released!

timaeus222

Just released this atmospheric/ambient/electronic music album! Hope you find the time to check it out! ❤️

RisingAbove500.png

https://timaeusproductions.bandcamp.com/album/rising-above

I started writing the tracks for this album since 2016! With Graduate School studies going on simultaneously, and the recent worldwide fiasco, I feel the world needs motivation. The structure of this album is designed to depict a metaphorical ascension to greatness, to hopefully encourage you all to breathe, get up, and get air into your lungs by being an overall positive and outgoing person!

Edited by timaeus222

On 12/31/2021 at 2:49 PM, timaeus222 said:

Just released this atmospheric/ambient/electronic music album! Hope you find the time to check it out! ❤️

RisingAbove500.png

https://timaeusproductions.bandcamp.com/album/rising-above

I started writing the tracks for this album since 2016! With Graduate School studies going on simultaneously, and the recent worldwide fiasco, I feel the world needs motivation. The structure of this album is designed to depict a metaphorical ascension to greatness, to hopefully encourage you all to breathe, get up, and get air into your lungs by being an overall positive and outgoing person!

Bit too much in debt atm, but I'll grab it when I'm able. Got it fav'd in my Browser. 'Rising Above' sounds really good man!

Edited by HoboKa
contextual context

• 2 weeks later...