OCR04301 - RollerCoaster Tycoon "Whimsyland"

Liontamer

As a fan of RCT1 and 2, this mix was a blast from beginning to end! I'm pretty sure I had a goofy smile the entire time I was listening to it. It brought back so many memories, both of my own gameplay and the various memes referenced in the song.

I particularly love the addition of actual in-game sound effects, especially the notification noise at the start of the final verse. And Chris did a fantastic job on the vocals, he really sold the maniacal park director role! All in all I found this is an unexpectedly fun and enjoyable listening experience, hats off to you both!

Edited by Mr.Narfin

1 hour ago, Mr.Narfin said:

As a fan of RCT1 and 2, this mix was a blast from beginning to end! I'm pretty sure I had a goofy smile the entire time I was listening to it. It brought back so many memories, both of my own gameplay and the various memes referenced in the song.

I particularly love the addition of actual in-game sound effects, especially the notification noise at the start of the final verse. And Chris did a fantastic job on the vocals, he really sold the maniacal park director role! All in all I found this is an unexpectedly fun and enjoyable listening experience, hats off to you both!

I'm glad you like it! I went for more of a mark hamil joker voice but with my own twist. Funny, this is the 2nd crazed theme park owner voice I did. The other one for my original series sounds like a mix of Judge Doom and Woody Woodpecker.

I absolutley love how this mix turned out, DarkSim did an amazing job with the music and sound effects and really made my vocals pop!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure you were intending the Joker to be your visual... but I seem to recall The Spiffing Brit doing a video on this... and it would fit sooooo well with his avatar floating transparently overhead, (face centered above with ghostly hands open on either side) with images of the mentioned attractions appearing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...