A Vision of Victory - A relaxing piece using Solo Woodwinds and Solo Strings

Robert_G

An Instrumental piece using 8Dio Claire Woodwinds, Best Service Emotional Solo Strings and VSL Synchron Pianos.

A hope of victory promised even in strange times is the best way to describe my inspiration for this. All instruments used are virtual solo instruments. Some slow parts, and some faster parts.

Edited by Robert_G

Aww, what a beautiful little piece. I feel like I can dance like a Disney princess in the woods! 8dio surprises me with those winds. I still feel betrayed by Majestica though so it'll be awhile before I buy something from them LOL. Anyway, I enjoyed it. Like Wassup Thunder said, its very organic and has a lovely sound. Feel like I went from one place to another....well, I guess I danced from one place to another! If I had any critique I'd say maybe a bit...too organic? Like it would be great for a soundtrack, or background music in a scene but maybe not so much for pure listening. But hey, not every song has to be! I could definitely see this being used in a VN or RPG. Great job

23 hours ago, Wassup Thunder said:

Very lovely and organic.

17 hours ago, HarlemHeat360 said:

Aww, what a beautiful little piece. I feel like I can dance like a Disney princess in the woods! 8dio surprises me with those winds. I still feel betrayed by Majestica though so it'll be awhile before I buy something from them LOL. Anyway, I enjoyed it. Like Wassup Thunder said, its very organic and has a lovely sound. Feel like I went from one place to another....well, I guess I danced from one place to another! If I had any critique I'd say maybe a bit...too organic? Like it would be great for a soundtrack, or background music in a scene but maybe not so much for pure listening. But hey, not every song has to be! I could definitely see this being used in a VN or RPG. Great job

Thank you for your comments guys. It is true what you say HarlemHeat360. My intentions were more soundtrack....maybe even for a RPG.

As for Majestica.....I agree....8Dio has hits and misses and Majestica was more of a miss. I have a couple of other pieces here and on Soundcloud using 8Dio Silka and Insolidus which they did a really good job on.

On 1/29/2022 at 2:45 AM, Robert_G said:

Thank you for your comments guys. It is true what you say HarlemHeat360. My intentions were more soundtrack....maybe even for a RPG.

As for Majestica.....I agree....8Dio has hits and misses and Majestica was more of a miss. I have a couple of other pieces here and on Soundcloud using 8Dio Silka and Insolidus which they did a really good job on.

I actually struggle to use Insolidus but it has some good things in it. I think it's because when I was first starting I wanted to make all sorts of music and currently the music im making right now needs more full legato lines that sort of need to be forward. Like Olympus elements is my go to because the "hmm" patch is so full and lush. Still, your thoughts inspire me to make something using insolidus