Mega Man 3 - Password Mania

MartinH

https://youtu.be/F9XpI-clEiE

THIS IS MY FINAL REMIX FROM MEGA MAN 3! At last, I've really come to the end of this fantastic remix journey for one of the most amazing video game soundtracks ever made. For this grand finale I've created something completely new. The original Password theme is more of a swing genre song, I remade it to an 80's billboard hit (kidding), no but the sound is very similar to the 80s decade with warm tones and floating chords along with those synth plucks and piano synth melodies.

For the main melody I'm using my alternate signature lead synth. Starting off with that classic 80s fade in including distant chords and muffed pluck, I was looking for that happy feeling you get from the moment of resolution in 80s high school movies, when the main character's love finally admits the love is mutual from his/her side (or something alike).

With that said, I'm finishing this remixed soundtrack with a feel-good-song, I hope you will enjoy it! For the first time ever, I'm raising the key one note in the end for an even more uplifting feeling (maybe too much of a cliché, but I'm doing it anyway).

Oooh, I kinda love this.

Fantastic expansion on the theme, and some really lovely textures that ties the whole thing together. The fade out at the end made me a little sad since I kept hearing new things in there as it was fading out, but then again if you're gonna fade out that's the right way to go about it. Short and sweet, just like the source. I dig it.