Free Fall

Antti Pylsy

Maybe I need to go back to my computer for this but I think everything sounds ultra quantized. I'm one to talk because it happens to me too but I think it pops out a lot here. The guitar as well seemed to be a very stock-ish vst. This will make realism pretty difficult but I think you can take that sound and try to make it work for what it can do. That tends to be very old school vgm synthy kinda vibes. I think this track seems to be stuck between a few different worlds. The concept though is a nice start. Would like to hear more when you expand. Thanks for the listen!

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2022 at 4:38 AM, HarlemHeat360 said:

Maybe I need to go back to my computer for this but I think everything sounds ultra quantized. I'm one to talk because it happens to me too but I think it pops out a lot here. The guitar as well seemed to be a very stock-ish vst. This will make realism pretty difficult but I think you can take that sound and try to make it work for what it can do. That tends to be very old school vgm synthy kinda vibes. I think this track seems to be stuck between a few different worlds. The concept though is a nice start. Would like to hear more when you expand. Thanks for the listen!

Thanks for the feedback :)!