Minecraft Aria Math Remix

noTuX

It's been forever since I posted here. I'm happy to be back and doing what I enjoy again.

I want share a rough draft of one of my newest projects. It is a chillhop remix of Aria Math from Minecraft. It feels kind empty now, but I have a lot to add.  Please check it out and let me know what you think of it so far.

Original song: 

Remix:

https://soundcloud.com/notux-1/minecraft-blue-magic-aria-math?si=eaee29497a5c437c93ae5b7d1b58f14d&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Edited by noTuX

I'm not familiar with the source material, but I would love to hear more!

It's less than 2 minutes long so far but there's definitely enough meat to build upon. There is a great swell at 1:12 but one tone jumps way out of the mix at 1:14. This is gonna be awesome when it's complete. Thanks for sharing!

6 hours ago, Docjekyll said:

I'm not familiar with the source material, but I would love to hear more!

It's less than 2 minutes long so far but there's definitely enough meat to build upon. There is a great swell at 1:12 but one tone jumps way out of the mix at 1:14. This is gonna be awesome when it's complete. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot! That reminds me, I forgot to post a link to the original song. I'll fix that in the OP.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...