Donkey Kong Country 2 - Krooks March (prog metal cover)

markshell

Hey guys!

Here's my version of Krooks March from Donkey Kong Country 2 (aka the Castle Theme from that game).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pLEhWwtJ301pH9aVGFXS-8dOZE92DqX0/view?usp=sharing

My goal was to make a metal cover of this and since the song itself is very symphonic this turned out like a mixture of Dream Theater with Iron Maiden.

Hope you like it! Please let me know what you think, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Just pure awesomeness. Love the original but love your version even more ❤️ 

I would say that they only thing still need a bit more work is some of the transitions that should be going smother but I know that it is one of the last thing I do before a song is finished as well and since you have posted it as a preview I am guessing this will be better before release. But overall I love the tune.

Edited by PixelPirates

21 hours ago, PixelPirates said:

Just pure awesomeness. Love the original but love your version even more ❤️ 

I would say that they only thing still need a bit more work is some of the transitions that should be going smother but I know that it is one of the last thing I do before a song is finished as well and since you have posted it as a preview I am guessing this will be better before release. But overall I love the tune.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it 😃