The main page is feeling a bit outdated.

duskvstweak

With the forum and the comments being less used then back in the day, I think the main page could do with a reorganization. Moving the new tracks front and center, or something like that. Considering most of the community has moved to Discord, it probably wouldn't hurt to have a link for that somewhere. And Soundcloud is great and all, but the Jet Force Gemini album came out nine months ago but it takes up a ton of real estate. I suppose it looks fine on mobile, though I'm sure it could be more streaming friendly. 

Anyway, I suggest all of that without having any knowledge of future site plans, costs or the amount of time any of that would take. 

15 hours ago, djpretzel said:

@duskvstweak Basically agreed on all points. I could be additionally unkind (to myself) and say that most of the site feels a bit outdated, too, but the homepage is a good place to start.

Step 1 is updating our site navigation to be responsive, which I've sat on for far too long. Hoping 2022 is the year.

I hope I didn't come off as trying to be unkind. I love the site, have for decades(!). If this site was still the 2000's orange design, I'd still use it.

The number one thing: Please for the love of all that is good in the world stick to real actual HTML links and pages designed for PC users. A 3 inch wide column of web 6.0 javascript with billboard sized text that never gives you any idea whether you actually clicked a link or not, whether something's loading or not, or whether the problem's on the far end or what is a nightmare.