vBulletin Forum Migration Issues

djpretzel

Sometimes, even if I have read all the threads in a forum, in the forum page, it will show as if an unread message was there.

I find that if you reload the forum using the same browser window (not necessarily the same tab) after you've read the threads, it'll register that you've read them. It's something with how it confirms you read it. My advice is to just open all the threads you want to read in separate tabs and then reload the forum. That always works for me.

Sometimes, even if I have read all the threads in a forum, in the forum page, it will show as if an unread message was there.

If I recall correctly, this was just as much an issue on the phpBB2 boards. It's not that hard to remember what threads you've read though, is it?

The newest mix is linking to the php decision thread instead of the proper one. Actually, make that all of the mixes that went through the panel. The new one, however, doesn't have a php equivalent, so it's a dead link.

This has been addressed; mixes have been synchronized with vBulletin thread ids, and the link changed to reflect the new forum location.

There seems to be a bug in the message center. It says I have unread 8 , but when I look in my inbox I only have old ones.

Actually, it's counting all the old ones. When the switch was made, it listed all my past PMs, from more than a year ago, that I forgot about and never deleted. I guess the system didn't carry over that they were already read.

Actually, it's counting all the old ones. When the switch was made, it listed all my past PMs, from more than a year ago, that I forgot about and never deleted. I guess the system didn't carry over that they were already read.

I was about to say that.

If you just read them again, they'll be marked read.

This is quite the little annoying idiosyncrasy of vBul.

Request to fix it plz.

Can we have at least an underline, if not have the entire link orange, like the old forums?

Links are different colors if you change to the default skin. Its in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Its says OverClocked Remix - change through the dropdown menu to Default Style.