The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks overworld theme (chill, electronic)

• Eino Keskitalo changed the title to The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks overworld theme (chill, electronic)

Melody sounds and synth fill sounds are pretty good and I liked how you changed the sounds in the melody at 1:03. The overall groove is also nice to listen to. The drums sound really messy though. I would push them a bit more to the front in the mix and try get more bottom end together with the bass. The snare especially gets tiring after a while, maybe try a different sample? Arrangement-wise I feel like it stopped evolving and moving forward after the second A-section. I don't know if it was on purpose but I really couldn't hear the melody that starts at 0:45 in the original, which is the one the tune builds up to. To me it's a climactic moment, so I'd really like to hear it more clearly. Good job overall, jatka samaan malliin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

New version!

I made the snare track less busy, made bass more prominent and did other mixing tweaks to make it less busy. Didn't do anything with the structure though.

---

edit: oops, I accidentally continued an older version of the track, instead of the latest one.

Edited by Eino Keskitalo