Free Music

OverCoat

Hey look, new Stud:

greetings.jpg

#213a-213j Stud / Greetings, Fatherland! [stream]

Stud, now theres a name from the past. After not appearing on Kahvi for much time, Stud returns with (apparently) his final release under the artist name 'Stud'. Of course, we've heard before that he was retiring but since then theres been two more releases but this man of mystery from moscow never ceases to surprise. In this case, Greetings, Fatherland! (perhaps a reference to stage musicals of the old days?) is a pure example of idm at its best. Heavily influenced by Boards of Canada (Kahvi's favourite group) Stud produces some occasionally quirky but always exciting and interesting vibes. Gumcase is darkness defined, whereas shurup is nicely driven by quirky beats. A well balanced, well thought out and great to listen to release from Stud.

leave feedback

download album art download whole ep as mp3 (.zip)

be nice [stream]

respawn [stream]

gumcase [stream]

moan [stream]

transforming desire [stream]

shurup [stream]

nunchaku demo [stream]

confident gait [stream]

eighteen nerves [stream]

take care [stream]

Hey guys! Just letting you know, Camomille Music has a new web design. Way simpler than the last one :)

Additionally, the recent release is pretty... interesting. Check this out.

I listened through most of Camomille's past music recently and there's some pretty cool stuff. Lots of Blisaed, Xerxes, surasshu, Kaneel, and other artists with their own unique sounds.

If you're interested, I've put a bunch of my original music on my humble website. Check it out if you'd like.

http://chipp_damage.sitesled.com/

Right now, it's all metal, but I plan on uploading the hip hop stuff I've been working on too. Maybe I'll put up my old school electronic music that I've done so far too if someone writes on the message board that they'd like to see it. If you like anything you hear I'd love your opinions on the site's message board. More music will slowly but surely make it's way there.

New Kahvi release:

http://kahvi.org/148.php

glazed.jpg

#214a-214f Dream Generator / Glazed [stream]

Brilliant oldskool early nineties techno meets the latest up to date vibes. Dream Generator, hailing from Toronto, Canada, gives us a nice north american influenced six track, verging on the commercial but with the added ingredient of european idm influences. an interesting crossover ep between the two continents and definately a very listenable release. As the artist himself writes '"Glazed" is a small archive of selected early works made between 1995~2005, music produced after the semi-experimental album release of "Current Travels" also he comments that 'Production and artistic approach since has taken a radical change, with a new album currently in the works'. So expect more from Dream Generator on Kahvi at a later date.

leave feedback

Wow, this is an awesome thread. Thanks for all the links! now for one of my own.

This is a little 4-song ep I made in a week. It was a bit tricky to accomplish this, since I had to work around my job, internship, and volunteer work. It's electronic pop that often resembles video game music. Click the album art to download the zip file.

hastyart.jpg

the hasty ep by KingTiger

New Mono release by a newcomer :)

Date Release Id File info Artist Title 19/05/07 mtk.mp3.182 [5 tracks, 28 minutes, 53.3mb] Chromatic Flights

'Memories From The Audible Colour Wheel EP'

mtk184s.jpg

Message>> A debut, then, for Florida-based Kyle Wyss, under his electronic music alias Chromatic Flights, with the floating, serene indietronica of 'Memories From The Audible Colour Wheel EP' - some of the lusher, more indie-influenced instrumental grooves we've run across in a while.

Wyss is just 17 years old, and we'll let him explain: "This is my first solo EP (Memories from the Audible Colour Wheel), but I've been playing in an indie/experimental rock band for about 4 years. I decided over the past year or so that i wanted to make some even more experimental/acoustic organic indie with the advantages of electronic music while still using my own live samples of guitar, keyboard and vocals throughout."

So, for starters we have 'What Came To Life When The Toy Store Closed', all kinds of lush tinkly indie-ish grooves that reminds of Transient vs. some of the more expansive indie organgrinding oddities of recent years, before 'Trip To Wipilon' pops up, casually strummed guitar tailing off into ambient airwaves. From there, there's the radio tune-in of 'Dripped' before we end out with 'A Cold Drift By The Reef', which is happy and triumphant and reveals itself in carefully choreographed stages. An auspicious start, for sure.

Download Chromatic Flights' 'Memories From The Audible Colour Wheel EP' from: 1. "What Came To Life When The Toy Store Closed" - (d/l archive.org support.nl scene.org)

2. "Trip To Wipilon" - (d/l archive.org support.nl scene.org)

3. "Nado Con El Pulpo" - (d/l archive.org support.nl scene.org)

4. "Dripped" - (d/l archive.org support.nl scene.org)

5. "A Cold Drift By The Reef" - (d/l archive.org support.nl scene.org)

..or download the entire release [.ZIP link], stream, or review the track at its Internet Archive release page.

New kahvi guest release :)

selected_works.jpg

#215a-215d Blackberry / Selected Works [stream]

2007 is turning out to be a year for not only guest artists but very talented guest artists. blackberry is no exception with four of the most involving tracks to get into. Hailing from the former east germany, perhaps we have a little of the industrial roots appearing as an influence within his music. blackberry writes: - 'blackberry - a producer and sounddesigner from germany / dresden. he predominantly creates (unusual) electronic music beyond the mainstream in all its varieties: breakbeat, experimental, drum and bass, ambient (illbient) and much more is possible. no quantity - therefore: creativity, innovation and quality. this ep is focused on some fine selected works from floating ambient up to light-experimental downbeats.' Enjoy this work of art from blackberry.

leave feedback

Ladies and gentlemen, my new album The Address to Earth Mixtape is done! And it's a free download too! The links to the album are below the banner and the songs speak for themselves! *sniff* Finally, my baby's going to be released into the planet to fulfill a great commission!

http://www.zshare.net/download/a-ron_an_address_to_earth_mixtape-zip.html or

http://z18.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=61075

WARNING: This file is 50 MB. If you have a dial-up connection, find a place or internet cafe with a faster connection. If you're on DSL or high speed internet, go grab a coffee while you're waiting, or just browse. This may take a while.

So go ahead. Listen, love it, hate on it, spit on it; whatever! Just listen to it and take it with a grain of salt. If you don't like it, at least listen to track 7. It will definately give you an interesting outlook.

This is a really nice thread, and good for those of us that don't listen to "mainstream" music. I don't have anything to contribute myself right now, but I do have a question.

Does anyone have a copy of Children of the Monkey Machine's album Septic Dreams? I really want to listen to it, but his website has been down for many months. I've been waiting for it to come back up, but to no avail. Nothing is coming up on Google, either. Can anyone help me out?

This song clocks in at about 22 minutes, and it's nonstop breakcore/speedcore. I know y'all are into that, so you should check this out.

Sweeeeeeet. When it started, i thought "Uuuh, Squarepusher breaks, not again", but then, it evolved. I really like how the track slowly and smoothly changes from breakcore to fucking gabber in the end. Yes!

Guess what? It's demotune hosting time!

elusive-suicidebarbie.mp3 - 8.5mb

little bitchard - aliens ate my demomaker.mp3 - 4.3mb

VR78f.mp3 - 7.4mb [little bitchard & 1in10 - 1995]

They're all dancey club tunes, a bit cheesy at times but really pro and fun to listen to.

Here's the demos they're from, respectively:

[contains 3D polygonal bewbs]

[contains major seizurefest]

[contains major awesome]

Holy shit, ansiform, the anonymous ambient netlabel, is back in business! With an unusual release that doesn't sound anything like the older tracks. It's still ambient, but there's like... melody? If there are any ambient [and I mean, ambient ambient] fans here, this netlabel is for you.

• ansi032) ] memories [18.5 MB | 16:13 | 4 tracks]
    • reflections diary innocence dreams
    • [zip]our first release in far too long is typically atypical - a four-track suite of organic textures recast in digital - cold nibbling at the ear, but paradoxically soothing the soul with warmth.