What happened to Unmod?

DarkOmenDKA

Nothing was removed, this website has only grown.

The goal has been achieved!

UnMod was hurting the community, making it unstable!

OCR has grown by leaps and bounds since its removal!

UnMod wasn't a community, it was a MOB.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

Lies and propaganda. There is no unmod.

Welcome to Ocremix Science Enrichment Center.

The symptoms most commonly produced by Enrichment Center testing are moderation, perceiving inexistant unmoderrated forum as alive, and hallucinations. The Enrichment Center reminds you that the pretzeled companion admin will never threaten to ban you and, in fact, cannot speak.

THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Surprised no one else said it.

Seriously though, as a former UnModder myself, it was a necessary step forward. UnMod was trash. It took the shine off the rest of the site. Props to djp for taking the backlash as well as he did. Props to Coop for being so eloquent in his documenting.

It got to the point where I was afraid I was gonna have a goatse pop up at me everytime I opened a new thread.

And this is coming from a guy who posted a thread dedicated to a picture of his penis. It ended up with like 50 pages. Mostly size-related insults.

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill, it never was that big a deal...

how many wolf t-shirts do you own shadowwolf86

Just saw this. Zero, actually. I'm not a conservationist either. My last name is Spargur, which was shortened and morphed over the years from Wolfensbarger, which I'm told means something vaguely like "Owners of the Mount of the Wolves" In some damn language or another. There's wolves on my family crest. It's a heritage thing overall, but I do like wolves.

I also think it awesome that since our name was shortened and the "Wolfen" was removed, our last name basically means "Owners."

I own. Rock.

P.S. As with many genealogies, we're just a little shady about the accuracy of the info. But it cropped up in several places, so I'll take it, but not without a grain of salt.

:lol: great now my computer is going to smell like Dr. Pepper.

Seriously though, not making a big deal about anything, it's just I lurked for the better part of 2005-2007 and saw what UnMod had become. It wasn't really all that worth getting upset over.

*sigh* I just miss RuneLancer and Spram.

:lol: great now my computer is going to smell like Dr. Pepper.

Seriously though, not making a big deal about anything, it's just I lurked for the better part of 2005-2007 and saw what UnMod had become. It wasn't really all that worth getting upset over.

*sigh* I just miss RuneLancer and Spram.

I understand about RuneLancer, but frankly, I could not care less about Spram...