Sorry Decrescendo

Ace-Of-War

ctfreak42 (1:37:51 AM): hey look I am going to consult mods through the proper channels

ctfreak42 (1:38:00 AM): http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6207

ctfreak42 (1:38:19 AM): I recall when decrescendo left he had a fairly large thread in gendisc about it

ctfreak42 (1:38:50 AM): and there was no problem with that then. it was a community sort of thing, everyone wishing him well and having personal discussions about it.

ctfreak42 (1:39:10 AM): so when did the specifications of gendisc change?

silverfact99 (1:43:44 AM): The intention of Gen Disc has always been anime, music, and games... that hasn't really changed. What we're doing with the deletion of Unmod and the creation of off topic is perhaps re-focusing that

silverfact99 (1:43:50 AM): Gen Disc kind of had a lot of off topic stuff

silverfact99 (1:43:51 AM): in the past

silverfact99 (1:44:14 AM): Much like PPR was created to keep certain kinds of threads out of gen disc

silverfact99 (1:44:27 AM): Additionally, tonight is something of a special case

silverfact99 (1:44:50 AM): given the situation with unmod, there were a lot of trolling responses in that thread

silverfact99 (1:44:53 AM): and that guy doesnt deserve it

silverfact99 (1:45:05 AM): I would rather not have his welcoming home be filled with needless forum BS

ctfreak42 (1:43:34 AM): I just see it as a bit worse to destroy it but...

I won't post the rest because it would derail the thread.

I'm sorry, we appreciate Decrescendo's service and all, but if you read the forum's description it clearly states it is for discussion of oc remixes, games, music, anime and similar things... and unless his ship stopped in Zanarkand to battle Sin, I'm afraid introduction threads are a no go.

I'm sorry, we appreciate Decrescendo's service and all, but if you read the forum's description it clearly states it is for discussion of oc remixes, games, music, anime and similar things... and unless his ship stopped in Zanarkand to battle Sin, I'm afraid introduction threads are a no go.

This made me lol

also leokef see you in .org when you're banned