An instrumental and choir (soft and loud) arrangement using Soundiron's Olympus Choir and Cinematic Studios.

• Robert_G changed the title to An instrumental and choir (soft and loud) arrangement using Soundiron's Olympus Choir and Cinematic Studios.

I'm not home to completely evaluate and say for sure but I like the sound of the space you use. It's like somehow dry but also feels like it has good energy as well. Are you just using the verb from the instruments? I have Soundiron's Olympus Elements and sometimes I use that verb only because its nice.

I used an external reverb only and placed the orchestra sections appropriately with an overall 2.40 reverb tail (decay). 

However, quite often choirs go into the 3-4 second reverb tail (decay). I chose to go a bit less, because I didn't want to Cinematic Studios or the percussion to sound muddy. I originally had it at 3.0. and it there were some issues. So you have good ears, but 2.40 isn't overly dry, yet it is a bit dryer then you might expect a choir to be.

When you get home, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts after listening on your studio headphones....or even earbuds for that matter.

Thank you for listening and taking the time to give feedback. 

Edited by Robert_G

• 1 month later...