What should I do about someone posting one of my arrangements on YouTube without crediting me

BenEmberley

Question:  I've just found a video on YouTube is of one of my arrangements, that another person has uploaded.  I have not been credited, so it seems like this person is trying to pass my arrangement off as their own.  I'm not sure if I should first ask the person to at least credit me as the original writer of the piece, or to report the video?  I will include the two videos here for comparison:

mine - www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-IXHhUGcD8

the other person's upload - www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPcevqjC_Ww

First thing you can do is ask them to take it down. Next thing you can do is copyright strike them if you have no response. Honestly though, I think as small creators, when you genuinely see someone just taking your stuff, a copyright strike is a good punishment. We don't get money (at least I don't lol) and we do a lot of this for fun and to spread the love of music. I think it's so reasonable to just ask others not to copy our stuff without permission. Hit em with the copyright strike and it's a strong message not to do that. 

Slap them in their FACE !  XD
Firstly, you can actually report the video ; see the 3 dots on the right of the action of the video ? click on it, report and say out loud that he/she did not respect copyright laws.

I'm not an expert into copyright stuff but ... if it's not your own composition, can it be considered as copyright infringement ? 

For the moment, all we can do as fellow remixers is to spit on his video in the comment section.