Seeking composer for indie game -- PAID

valkrin

Hello,

I'm seeking a composer for a video game that I'm making.

About the project:
The game I'm making is inspired by final fantasy tactics. So being able to compose music in that style is important.

But the game will utilize a mix of different styles. So you need to be able to compose different styles.

Please contact me with a link to your portfolio if your interested. 

Just to provide some more information.
I'm a professional c++ developer (not in the field of game development).

I'm using Godot to make this game. It's 3d turn based strategy game in the spirit of final fantasy tactics.

I've already working with a 2d concept on a commission basis for this project.

I'm narrowing down my choice of a 3d artist. And need to finalize a 3d animator.

I'm also posting a public post so everyone can also see that I sent a private message. Publicly.

You know, just in case you check the forum here without remembering or seeing that you have private messages in your inbox, somehow, as I assume that's the point when we tell forum people that we sent them private messages publicly.

Hello. I'd like to write the original new music for you and your team, and I love FINAL FANTASY soundtracks as an inspiration...

Link: davidobaniyifilmgamecomposer.com
Email: davidobaniyi@gmail.com
Discord: David Obaniyi#2379

Feel free to DM or Email me to connect and discuss further about how many tracks you would need or what tracks did you need for certain characters/environments and how long did you need each track to be. 

Edited by MusicalKnight

On 5/28/2022 at 2:37 PM, valkrin said:

Hello,

I'm seeking a composer for a video game that I'm making.

About the project:
The game I'm making is inspired by final fantasy tactics. So being able to compose music in that style is important.

But the game will utilize a mix of different styles. So you need to be able to compose different styles.

Please contact me with a link to your portfolio if your interested. 

Hi there! ModalModule here. Very interested, as I love all things ff and also the composer of fft, Hitoshi Sakimoto. This was more inspired by another ff composer (Masashi Hamauzu), but represents some action orchestral work: https://2hac.bandcamp.com/track/fight-to-survive-or-die-trying Probably the most relevant OST I've made is this (which has lots of different orchestral flavors): https://modalmodule.bandcamp.com/album/shadow-tails-ost 

(You can find the rest of my OSTs by clicking my name from this album)

I'm not an OC member (yet) but saw this through discord, so feel free to email directly: modalmodule@gmail.com

Or find me on Twitter. :)