Whip of Justice Resub Draft

HoboKa

Resub Draft:

Old Version

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1081445?updated=1653968153

Judge Decision:

I used a universal Reverb Space (but omitted the bass Drums and Basses from said space, as I felt they would cause too much phasing and mud).  The old version had about 20 clashing spaces before which likely attributed to *most* of the mix problems...talk about a late skill to develop lol.  I also changed the E/Q mix of my Damage Drums, doing my best to isolate each and every drum sample.  Also E/Q'd the E-Guitars a bit and changed their level, as well as some other E/Q for various parts.  Fade out is improved, and (not cited as an issue from J Panel, but took it upon myself) I humanized that 16-bit Castlevania 4 Chiptune Flute at 3:10 with some pitch bends.  Hopefully the Chip-Tune samples at the ending segment aren't too exposed now lol.

Pardon the edits, I had a lot to get across and a lot of it didn't come to me immediately.  Damn ADD and anxiety lol. 

EDIT

I've had APZX help me out with the mix-work, which I've re-submitted to the panel.

Edited by HoboKa

• HoboKa changed the title to Whip of Justice Resub Draft