Researching Video game music and Hall of fames. 20 min survey invitation.

Hi there! First time poster here,

I was hoping if anyone here would be interested in sharing their thoughts about video game music for a research project? I'm currently doing my masters dissertation in musicology based on fandoms and video game music remixing. If anyone is interested in filling out a 20 minute survey then that would be much appreciated! https://forms.gle/dEvmCeU6DPFL3EuEA

Thanks for your time! 

Edited by Mairiba

Game platforms list lacks handheld systems (e.g. Nintendo Game Boy, Sega Game Gear, Nintendo Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS), as well as arcade, PC, Steam Deck, Sega Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, Sega CD, and a bunch more options. Unless you really care about platfrom usage by manufacturer, consider updating it to group by console generations rather than specific systems.

For the final page where you have to click the submit button, you need to edit the text to first say in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS to not close the window, and that people need to click the SUBMIT button to confirm their answers & officially submit the survey. Otherwise, people WILL close out of it thinking they're already done.

Hey, cheers for the feedback!

I think I'll have to leave the console choices as is as it might make my data messy, but I will definitely keep that in mind the next time I do anything like this.

I should have amended the final page of the survey directing to click "submit".

Thanks again!