Super Mario World - Castle badass

zircon

Damn, I really like this. Can't wait till it's done.

Only a couple of sudjestions though:

I would love to hear more of that organ; It needs (in my mine anyway) to play something in the 1:24-1:37 section. Actually in the same section there is "something" missing. In the orginal, there is a high whistle-type sound that plays a variation of 4 notes 3 times followed by a variation of the ending (sorry my terminalogy sucks, just listen to the original i'm sure you will hear it). Maybe you could have your organ play some variation of those missing notes (if they are there, I can't hear them, lol).

Other then that, make it longer and it's awesome.

Ryan

PS. do you mind if i ask what is the source for that organ sample? Thanx!

Wow. After hearing this (relatively short) remix I feel so small ^^

I'm just trying to make my own music/remix, but now I've lost self-confidence ;)

But one thing could be changed: the organ was really cool but it should play a bit longer instead of being replaced by the guitar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is pretty awesome, of course i actually listened to this before this was posted. zircon told me a secret name to get to his remix. but as for the new one, ill try to convince him in to showing me it. but if he hears me say this, maybe he wont, its between a rock and a hard place. lol. yeah but i can see what you mean by needing to finish it, zircon(now its finished but this was beforehand). great mix! keep up your awesome work!:smile: