Sonic & Knuckles - Crying Hattery Zone (Flying Battery Zone)

MartinH

https://youtu.be/8aodQM1D2rc

One saturday evening my three kids and wife sat down and watched a movie (we do not often succeed on doing this) and the kids wanted to watch Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (they wanted it because it is named Monster Vacation here in Sweden). The inspiration came from the song that was played during Dracula's dance scene - "I See Love" by Jonas Blue. 

I liked the idea of combining my retro synth style with a more modern style, I think this is the first time I consciously do that. This also resulted in a more or less complete makeover of the Flying Battery theme, I hope you all appreciate what became of it :)

As I wrote in my teaser post for this, the vibes coming from this kind of resembles or reminds me of the end of summer vacation and that life goes back to work and labor. With that in mind I hope you all have the courage to pursue your dreams and never give up getting to that work position you want. Start small, take a small step outside you comfort zone, take a step back, and then again a bigger step outside just to feel that change for something better. And remember - you DESERVE it. Now, GO AND GET IT!